How can I book my hotel room?
To send a booking request:
- Log in to your Onyxum account
- Go to the main menu
- Click on the Booking button
At the top of the page, you will see a table-like section called Your Packages that shows your complete Package information, including the package name and receipt, the purchase date and the expiry date, the number of nights or Package credits, and the amount used.
In the last column of the table, there is the Booking Request button through which you can submit your new Package booking request.
Select the Package you want and fill in the form with the following information:
- Country: Select the destination country according to your Package
- City: Select the destination city according to your Package
- Nights: Enter the number of nights for your stay
- From date: Enter the date of check-in
- No. of Rooms: Enter the number of rooms according to your package
After providing the required information, you will need to attach a copy of your fellow guest’s/guests’ passport(s) or ID card(s).
Next, make sure you have entered all the information correctly. If there is a problem, you can click on Cancel and make any necessary corrections, if not, click the Confirm button.
Once you have confirmed your request, you will be sent back to the Booking page. You can now see your request on the Tickets List. There are 6 columns in this section:
• Column 1 shows the title of the request.
• Column 2 indicates the status of the answer:
• Red indicates that you have not received an answer yet.
• Yellow means your request has been answered and we await your response.
• Green means the request has been completed.
• Column 3 “Destination” shows the country of your choice for the trip.
• Column 4 shows the time of check-in that you had requested.
• Column 5 shows the status of the reservation.
• Column 6 “Action” shows your request; you can add details to your query if necessary by clicking on View.
When the operator sends the hotel list, the second column, or Status, turns yellow, which means the operator is waiting for your answer. At this point, you must click on the last column to view the operator's query, then select one of the hotels and enter its name in the Reply section.
When the operator sees your answer and processes your request, the booking status changes from “In Progress” to “Hotel confirmation pending”, which means your request has been sent to the hotel and is in the process of final approval from the hotel.
Upon final confirmation of the hotel, the operator sends you the Voucher and the Booking Status changes from “Hotel confirmation pending” to “Booking confirmed”.
At this stage, the request will be moved from the booking page to the “My Ticket” page which can be found in the Main Menu.